Light Tracking Installation
For our debut installation at Day for Night Festival 2016, we built an interactive lighting display that explored the possibilities of light architecture and spatial dimension.
Using sophisticated digital and mechanical design, our user-driven, sequenced animation invited our audience to interact with the space based on the absence and presence of light.
The end result was a monument of lights and shadows that tracked objects with our media servers and lighting consoles.
- Creative Technology
- Interactive Installation
- Lighting Design
- Audio / Visual Production
- Experiential Design
- Sound Design: Conor Grebel (Bedtimes)
- Timecode Music by: Mr. Carmack, Lorn, and Bedtimes
- Photography: Jason Miller
- Gear provided by: Felix Lighting